Neat thing

lhuser

Golden Master
Lets say for example you got an e-mail or an links that says the following:

www.(whaterver)4u.com

the 4u means illegal and is fully loaded of scam, spywares, viruses, worm and trojans. Some sites, like the nohack one can literally kill your PC

4u means: crap

I had the experience, and it's literally a no no

Need to removes viruses or spyware?

Go to www.download.com and grab avast! home or pro and Ad-aware SE 1.06 Personal

Umm just because it has that ending suffix of '4u' doesn't necessarily mean that it is illegal, i hate these people who just create stereotypes of everything common just because they couldn't deal with a bad experience !
As for that tip about removing viruses and spyware, i think we know that already ...

I'll respect that but people who come should already know ... its a computer forums, and plus, msot people who are introduced to the internet actually know about anti-virus and anti-malware programs ...

I do agree, but some might not know, like computer newbies. Anyway, the whole thing was for the 4u sites.

Well, the majority is ad spam and illegit. Some are OK, but some aren't. Just don't fall for "free stuff" and the 4u sites that you think they are harmful

I know they are ad sites. I did mention that. I'm just pointing out that there's nothing harmful in them.

It's when they come here and post so called free stuff and the link has a 4U in the end of it it gets called spam. We don't allow that spamming in here. what they and you do outside of here is of no concern to me or the other staff. But when they set foot in here they become fair game.

Back
Top Bottom