Vote please

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old are you lhuser? life sucks as a kid. we all have really bad times when we just want to quit life, but you can't so deal with it. i know some ppl that go to psychologist and it seems to really help them get their life in order.

The tone of this thread is stonecold heartless. It's tuff enough being a teen to start with. I was drafted and went to Nam when I was 17. So how's that for stress? You could offer some advice instead of being so cold. It's when teens have no one to talk to that the internal stress factor builds up. Having a softer side is not a sign of weakness, it means you have a rounded personality. Let it out some times. Cause when you want to talk and you've been cold, others will treat you the same.

lhuser said:
Do I need vacations?

You have 15 days
I have voted no, it's seems that I'm in the minority, yes, you have been a little "in your face" but just don't let ML & others drive you off site, I'd do it, if I thought you deserved it, but ther'es no way I'm going to do that in the near future, [listen to the screams of protest now!] no, stick with it, is my advice, there's a lot of members deserve the riot act being read to THEM.

Maurice.

I think that this has gotten abit out of control lately ... weird, spam levels have risen dramatically in my opinion, triple and double posting, and now, neochivers wants to commit suicide ... what i don't get is how pathetic some people are around here, sorry to be so hard but i don't think people here should be at all dim-witted or blank-minded, ignorant or arrogent, this forum is not a place for arguing or spamming, it is a real forum which is dedicated to computers !
Seriously, this is embarassing us, all the members, when guests and possibly future members come here, they look at us in disgust because of all the flamming and heated disputes around here, i just think that we need to clean up and act more mature
This is just my OPINION, so if you can't read, go away, opinion ok ...

*Seconds dyserq* Its almost as if every good topic gets over run with flames, Reminds me of a cartoon I saw today "Alright.. Ill get the hose..."

I think people dont know how to respect each other, If they did they wouldnt be bickering so much

Well said dyserq & paradox, phew, I never thought I'd be saying that! , but you two are so right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom