Why was neochivers banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lhuser said:
...ok...NVM...I though he was sarcastic...sorry

I need vacations fast

*Gives Ihuser a big stick and instructs him how to beat himself over the head until he passes out* INSTANT VACATION for a good 7 hours! MUHAHAH! JK!

So.. yeah, Neo was cool, hope it isn't permanent.

Yes, neochivers committing suicide because of a forum is pathetic and just plain overexaggeration, he is probably reading all this as well which i don't really mind, i'm just, as others, are expressing my points of views
I normally didn't even get what he meant to be honest, bad grammer and punctuation and posts which are somewhat irrelevant to the whole subject and point of the threads he was 'participating' (cough cough?) in

well, He didnt try to kill himself because of the forum, he told the forum he was trying to kill himself once, and he got over it, big deal.

I think he got banned for a month, I dont know for certain though

he realy was asking to be banned, he was warned by 3 mods about 3 different things,

last time i checked we operate a so called 3 strike system, then when he started to talk crap about killing him self, i think thats the end, honestly i dont want him to come back, annoying children

(wouldnt i make a gread dad ey?)

135791 said:
he realy was asking to be banned, he was warned by 3 mods about 3 different things,

last time i checked we operate a so called 3 strike system, then when he started to talk crap about killing him self, i think thats the end, honestly i dont want him to come back, annoying children

(wouldnt i make a gread dad ey?)

I'm right with you on that one ...
I think he was just faking his desperation and trying to get himself some attention so as to not get banned ... he was acting dishonorable and what looked like stir up trouble
Well ... i've just found some interesting references lol ... seems like as though he is a trouble maker, not exactly the guy you would call constructive heh ?

ban27rz.jpg

ban19gf.jpg

ban39xk.jpg

This is a computer forum, and if he wasn't being serious, then that isn't a funny joke. If he was, I feel no sympathy... suicide is PATHETIC and a chickens way out.... coward. And I thought he was a cool guy... how wrong I was.

Yes I banned him. He did deserve it. But before this he seemed like nice lad and therefore it isnt permanent. If he comes back apologetic he can stay. One more slip and then hes gone for good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom