Moderation

when do i spam once or twice i help lots of people .. cant anyone just be happy for me apart form lhuser

The number of posts isn't what gets you the Moderator position. It's the quality of your posts and how much you participate that gets you the postition. So please don't think that posting in the Three Word Game will get you the position. It won't.

neochivers said:
when do i spam once or twice i help lots of people .. cant anyone just be happy for me apart form lhuser

Most of your posts are in the social lounge, most of the time the people don't understand what you're saying, and you post 50 posts a day of pure jibberish without really helping anyone with their computer difficulties or ask for help.

That is how I consider it spam.

Yeah, I saw those... more mods... lol... seriously... this spam is so dumb... why do people do it?

alvino said:
The number of posts isn't what gets you the Moderator position. It's the quality of your posts and how much you participate that gets you the postition. So please don't think that posting in the Three Word Game will get you the position. It won't.

You deserve a cookie for saying that. Look at me, I don't want to hit the back button, and see what my post count is, but It's only 200 I believe? Close enough, I see SO much spam here. If this forum was run like almost any other forum I belong too, you ALL would be banned.

begging for modship is NOT going to make you a mod.

lhuser said:
Go to the three word game..we'll take care of it

what a way to get to guru.

we have plenty of mods. the odd time theres an hour gap, so what! it's not going to kill the forum to have stuff sit there for awhile.

srry about the douple posting, i went to quate instead of edit.

mark thorpe and dishdog get my vote for mod, why?

there not tw*ts
there not snobs
there not snobby tw*ts
there not begging for mod
they have some form of common sence
they post well
there mature
there not finding faults with current mods just to make them selves seem good

for the rest of you, kiss moderater ass all you like, just be prepared to be $-a7 on

Back
Top Bottom