Vote please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mental Liberator said:
Someone needs to call the

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE

Go listen to some grindcore, and walk it off .

LMFAO XD Thats hilarious
Seti says> No it's not.

But ooh.. We have people that are 11- and shouldnt be exposed to that sort of language, Mental

WHAAATT!!?!!?!? neochivers tried to commit suicide? when? how? did he do it successfully? ...i've been to buisy doin school and football and w/ my g/f to have any extra time to get on CF...so im kinda left outa the loop

Kalgatha said:
WHAAATT!!?!!?!? neochivers tried to commit suicide? when? how? did he do it successfully? ...i've been to buisy doin school and football and w/ my g/f to have any extra time to get on CF...so im kinda left outa the loop

Apparantly he tried. His post was stated, but it got deleted. It didn't work...thanks to 99nasha :)

im still really confused...you're telling us your problems and wanting US to tell YOU whether or not to take a vacation. You decide, I got my own problems too I don't need to be thinking about yours.

Taking a vacation from CF

from now on, just answer the poll no need to post. If you don't fell like aswering the post, then igneore the F***ing thread for Pete's sake

Ok...you decide if you need a break. because if you do and everyone votes you shouldnt then you won't. And then guess what? You'll be all pissed off and stressed because you have to stay on...And if everyone votes you stay on but you leave anyways, this poll would have been for NOTHING....thankyou.

Amorssang said:
Ok...you decide if you need a break. because if you do and everyone votes you shouldnt then you won't. And then guess what? You'll be all pissed off and stressed because you have to stay on...And if everyone votes you stay on but you leave anyways, this poll would have been for NOTHING....thankyou.

I like you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom