9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people need to get over it, it happened 4 years ago. Sure at the time I felt sorry for those people, some kids lost their parents, wives lost husbands and husbands lost wives, but that's in the past, we need to leave it be. What mental is saying is true, whether you want to believe it or not. People use this tragedy as a means to get richer, that's the plain horrible truth. Personally I don't care, I don't care at all about what happened, not now anyway. Maybe that's a heartless thing to say, but honestly, 9/11 hasn't been on my mind a single moment since it happened (except for when it atcually did). People need to move on.

probably 90% of the people in this country have forgotten all about 9/11 and only remember it on this one day. what you said is probably the truth, but you shouldn't say you don't care....we all should care

Care about what? The people that died?

Thousands of people die everyday, what about the kids in etheopia, what about the children that literally decay?

Of course "everyone cares" about them, but they never are mentioned. I'm not saying that I don't care about people that die, of course that's a bad thing, I just don't give a **** that a tower falling was their death.

lol I really don't. I have more important things in my life than to worry about people I would have never known in my entire life. For all we know, some of those people who died might have even been ***holes, innocent, but still bad people. I have my issues, so why add to it by grieving over strangers?

edit: lawl same time post omgwtf

BobTheLOL said:
How do you see 9/11 as a fucking holiay? It's a day for people to pay their respects to people who lost their lives. But, your just another clown in this world who looks at it as "Who Care's?", but people do care because they lost family!

So, maybe you should never talk to your parents or friends or anyone ever again because your just a completely sick person who does not deserve familly or friends.
you tell him bob

Do you not understand what I'm saying? I care about human beings, but deing because a plan crashed into the building by terrorists doesn't make them a better person. If 9/11 should be celebrated, then so should every single other death that ever happened, it's unfair and it's a stupid.

"Oh my god, 2000 people died that I don't know, let's make a remeberance day about them because that's more of a tragic death than starving African children that get Guinea worms because of polluted water and have to take knifes and dig out the worm or their internal organs will be consumed by a worm and they will become paralyzed and die."

F**k 9/11, if they get a rememberance day, so should every other person that ever died.

recon 16 said:
this is getting fucked up you guys who dont care are complete and total assholes FUCK YOU

lmao @ at this narrow minded, immature douche

I could stoop to your level, but then I'd be without a brain, and I like my brain. So therefore, go away, you don't know what you're talking about and I don't feel like having an illogical flame war. I think you should be modded immediately.

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS...

I have suspended Mental Liberator's account for the unrulely behaviour he has exibited in this thread and others. 7 days. If any one disagrees with my actions take it up with David. This matter and this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom