9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy Boy said:
a good thread gone bad *shakes head*
whats wrong with you people?

I personally don't know

neochivers gets the action ion, 135791 dealing with two ppl and BobtheLOL argueing with Mental Liberator and me who tries to get 1000 posts

Mental Liberator said:
Bob bugged me about my opinion. And told me my opinion is wrong which is illogical.

I never bugged you I was defending my own opinion and find it wrong that you label a horrific event as a Holiday?

So, I guess D-Day & Pearl Harbor are also just "holidays".

BobTheLOL said:
I never bugged you I was defending my own opinion and find it wrong that you label a horrific event as a Holiday?

So, I guess D-Day & Pearl Harbor are also just "holidays".

No people don't make shirts, cookies, and other stupid things of D-Day or pearl harbor to make money off of.

well, the fact is...on 9/11 a lot of people died because of terrorists attacking our country...this is a time for rememberance of what happened 4 years ago. we do this so that americans will never forget. it's an act of patriotism for our country...it's not a holiday, it's a day to remember those who died and to thank god we're still alive, and to pray that nothing like that ever happens again. if you don't like it, you need not post here anymore.

Tommy Boy said:
well, the fact is...on 9/11 a lot of people died because of terrorists attacking our country...this is a time for rememberance of what happened 4 years ago. we do this so that americans will never forget. it's an act of patriotism for our country...it's not a holiday, it's a day to remember those who died and to thank god we're still alive, and to pray that nothing like that ever happens again. if you don't like it, you need not post here anymore.

Thats what I exactly been putting remembering those we lost, but to him 9/11 is a holiday.

BobTheLOL said:
Thats what I exactly been putting remembering those we lost, but to him 9/11 is a holiday.

I didn't mention any names specifically so I wasn't attacking you or anything

I found it tragic....I hate Osama BTW and he is my idol... let me explain:

He's my idol b/c he had a plan to protect his country and he did it

I hate him b/c he attacked the wrong way instead of increasing internatioal taxes...

You act as if we are angry they attacked our trade industry, No. I'm sorry. You are so mistaken it is sad. They attacked the world trade center as a representation. They were not warring against americas economy, They were starting war with the WORLD. Im sure you have all seen the terrorism among your countries if you dont live in the US. How petty of you to think that all of us in America are such money laundering fools. There were the greedy that thought of only their money, yes, But we have not sunk as a country that low.

When I saw that first Tower Fall I didn't even know what it was for. Just think of all those people in there, It was so hot in those towers their blood boiled, their skin melted off their bones! How horrible can this be for people to not take seriously? This is not a holiday, It is a day of rememberance, We should all show respect to them..

Remember those people in the plane that took down the terrorist? If they had not shown such courage and disregard for their lives, There could have been more countless deaths!

You dishonor them in your insults, I hope that this thread gets closed, Perhaps a more meaningful one will be opened where we can have civilized discussion.

And btw, Congrats on Guru, lhuser & Tommy Boy, I just noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom