Tired of pop-ups when you use IE?

lhuser

Golden Master
Well, this neat software is free, unless you buy the professional one, which is more effective.

Go to www.panicware.com

And grab Pop-up stopper free.

If you have to open a pop-up window, hold CTRL and click the link

I used to use IE before i changed to linux, and i'm quite happy that i did know, i have firefox on the other computer but its just that all the games websites that i went to was configured and designed for IE, so you could say that i just had no choice

thats why you get patches for firefox that runs those things, mozilla.org has all sorts of patches that lets websites think your ruinning IE

Yes but i haven't gotten around to do it
I am using firefox now since i am running linux so don't worry ;)

daemon said:
May I ask why?

IE is more flexible than Firefox. I've been using it for years...using a pop-up stopper. Also, it's easier to get stuff from IE, like opening the DL at the end

IE more flexible than Firefox? You got to be kidding me, do you even know how many extensions their are for Firefox?

Gonna have to agree - FireFox is a little limiting. And stupid. Anyway, don't ask me to explain, because I've been in many of these debates, and they're pointless. Nobody is going to change their mind on this, so I suggest not arguing about it. I know I'm not going to. If someone disagrees with me, I definitely don't care. They're the one with a third-rate browser, not me.

Back
Top Bottom