Is there...

135791 said:
best part is MILK IS CHEAP

can of coke 50p-60p carten of mil (1pint) 31p-39p

cheaper and you get more

................................................Milk is so much more expensive than soda, I don't know where you live, but soda is usually about half the price of milk for the same quantity.

let me guess your a yank?

that doesnt realy supprise me making something thats good for you more expensive

did anyone ever see someone shine up chrome with coca cola? or take rust off something with coke? can you imagine what that's doing to your stomach?

135791 said:
let me guess your a yank?

that doesnt realy supprise me making something thats good for you more expensive

Why does that make me a jerk, just because I said that where I live milk is cheaper than soda?

Yes, I heard of it. It removes acid build up from the battery top, it actually eats away at pennies too. Try drinking juice as a subsititute for Coke or soda in general. That's how I moved away from it. Once in awhile, I do have cravings but it's more like once a month now.

lhuser said:
Chill Out Guys. This Day Isn't A Good One For Cf! Please Behave!

No, maybe I read it wrong or something, but I just said that milk costs more than soda over here where I live. And then 135791 calls me a jerk for that?

Back
Top Bottom