!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!guru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.

BSOD
OH YEAH :D IM A GURU *sticks on sumin heavy and starts to headband* ..... *sits down* ... thanks guys for having me i have only been here for 3 weeks exactly and am now a guru .. just a pesonal thanks to some people:
david - thanks for creating this exelent forum where i can come after school and help people all round the world
Maurice - you have tried to keep me straight and told me wat isnt and wat is alowed
lhuser - helping me get my last pre-guru posts
~mr mixx~
jac006
Computergen
root
nash99

thanks guys

I go to sleep by then...b/c I wake up at 6:15 the next day

But still. I'll try to make an exeption

yeah my "bedtime" is 10pm but i just turn of my lights +music and i sit on cf till like 3am then get up at 7 and sleep durin math

Congratulations!

And I must say, u are damn fast, only 3 weeks in here and already a guru. Get a LIFE! lol joke ofcourse.

I'll prolly be a guru in a week or two. But I really don't care that much. And lhuser, u don't have to go to sleep 10:30! I wake up at 6.00 almost every morning (to do my homework :D) and still I go to sleep like 00.00 or something like that. Though ofcourse the amount of sleep u require is personal and everyone should sleep acording to their needs.

thanks guy .. i do my howmwork in reg sometimes as my reg techer is a metler like me and dosent care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom