The cops paid me a visit@!

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Lindon said:
I was going to but hadn't got around it. It said 'JAH website' so I assume it was just a link to a website.
dude you may not want to untill you do some research there is the possibility of them getting your ip and doing something bad seriously they could track you down and stalk you i am not kidding I AM NOT JOKING

David Lindon said:
Aparantly is stood for 'join allah ....' I forgot the last bit
too late this is scaring the piss out of me ... dave can you give us somemore info what else was on it ... what did the cops say, besides that is was from muslim extremists, did you tell them that you had it

He gave them the disk for them to fingerprint it dude, He said he didnt open it, Chill

neochivers said:
do you have the files off the floppy? lol .. i was at a Fair thing and the 2 irish regrement were there showin off .. i was in the vans, ran a mile in all their gear inc full backpack .. but anyway their "toughfst" man said that i couldnt floor him if he has all his riot gear on, so mem being me i accepcted his chalange. he put on all his gear then i chared at him and hit him hard hand he meove about 1m then i put my hands on top of his perspex sheid and putled him down and pinned him down in a "police armlock".. then i held him for 3 secs them i was flattend by about 40 little kids (ages 6-8) .. so it took 4 army dudes to drag off the munchkins then i stood up, but the army guy lay there not movin then i thoutght uh oh ive broken his neck but then he stood up (phew)..
You've been told about posting about "The Troubles" here, any more, & you run the risk of being barred.

Maurice.

wait let me get this straight maurice: we are allowed to post about the activities of muslim extremiests (supposedly), but Neochivers is not allowed to talk about 'The Troubles'.....

cantona said:
wait let me get this straight maurice: we are allowed to post about the activities of muslim* extremiests (supposedly), but Neochivers is not allowed to talk about 'The Troubles'.....
Cantona?, any relation? lol. Seriously, neo moved "The Troubles" after I asked him to, the two subjects didn't mix, as for being allowed to post about Muslim [*note, a capital letter is needed here] extremists, where & when did this happen, I'm asking you to point this out to me, serious accusation if you mean it was me who missed this,.......I'm waiting, reply today please.

Maurice first of all thankyou for correcting me becasue there is nothing that I hate more then to forget to push the old caps lock...(sarcastic)

Now if you have not noticed this thread is about a supposed Muslim extremist dropping off a floppy disk at David Lindons house. Please go to the first post to check for yourself.

Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom