New Computers..

I'll give you a nice trick:

Go to the narest computer store near you, then ask for a new PC. They will give what's there and you will modify what to change. Then ask him to build it then pay at the end...

Well If it counts lol im sellin my computer.....(SPECS BELOW) its my baby lol
Picture.jpg

yeah.. i guess i can build it myself.
but i have no idea what to buy..
and stuff... i guess it'd save me alot of money and stuff
and what i got to lose..

Yeah, I think its a good choice to build it :)

As for parts, its entirely up to you. Hehe, can you afford that spec of a machine I gave you on this thread? :p

Kage said:
Yeah, I think its a good choice to build it :)

As for parts, its entirely up to you. Hehe, can you afford that spec of a machine I gave you on this thread? :p
well.. hypothetically.. i've got 1400 quid to spend.
but thats if i buy a machine from pc world or another shop all built up.
if i build one i think my dad would be expecting me to save some money
lol you've enticed me now i wanna get 2x400GB, 2x1GB, 2x3.8ghz, 516MB gfix card
meaty! :p

Hehe, yeah, but could you afford that? Work it out, you never know.

As for the 3.8ghz processor times 2. What make would that be, and what processor?

As for the video card, I think you mean a 512mb one, and woh...I didn't even know there was one out yet with that much memory on board.

Kage said:

As for the 3.8ghz processor times 2. What make would that be, and what processor?

As for the video card, I think you mean a 512mb one, and woh...I didn't even know there was one out yet with that much memory on board.
the dual core processors.
can't you get 1gbx2

Kage said:

Yeah there is a version of the 6800ultra that has 512mb of memory
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814143028

with the kind of money you're talking about u should deffinately get a custom one im thinking amd 3800 dual core, evga 7800gtx that kind of stuff

Back
Top Bottom