Dust!!!!

Pay attention TRDCorolla!! ;) You asked me that a week ago :) It's not built as of yet but my RAM will be here as of wednesday and it will finally be built!! It cost me just over £1500 ($2600-$2700) and will hopefully last me the full length of my University course (with a few upgrades) and so I cannot tell you what the GTX runs like :(

Bear in mind though, I have lived with a 2.4GHz Celeron CPU, 256Mb of SD RAM :(, a Radeon 9000 and a 300W PSU for 3 years. So I can say that I'm probably going to brag about my system for a long time to comeas I have never had a decent PC :(

I shall get back to you all (especially the more regular members as it was you guys who helped me choose the parts, so I thank for you that), and give you my benchmark scores, and possibly some screenshots of HDR working in FarCry!! I hear it looks awesome!

I can't remember all the post I made due to so many info coming in. It's like managing a class. Were you the one that had the picture by the foot of the bed because Slayer didn't believe your setup? But dammmnnn, $2700-I guess that's how much I will expect to pay. I knew it was going to exceed 2 grand easily.

Haha, yeah slayer didn't believe me :) So I proved him wrong :D

For a good gaming PC nowadays, you're looking around $2500, maybe nearing the $3000 mark unfortunately :(

Ohhh!! Hey, so how are you? I lost track of who you were. Man I'm still laughing at that.

I can probably knock out the CPU with one paycheck and some accessory stuff (an Athlon X2 higher than 4000+ although the 4800+ is tempting but cost nearly a grand). Then the motherboard would have to be next and the video card. Everything else is downhill from there. Good luck on the build. Looks good so far...I'll try to remember you by thinking of that funny moment.

Haha, yeah thanks :) I'm fine....just annoyed at the guy who I bought the RAM off. He said he'd get it in the post for like Monday of last week, and he only got it in the post Friday of this week! It's also coming from the US which means I'm waiting another week on delivery, and I go to UNi in like a week today :(

But I can't do much about it so I shouldn't really be annoyed but I can't help it, I've never had a good PC :( I WANT MY NEW PC NOW!!

Anyways, how are you? :)

Considering I had only 3 hours of sleep, OK I guess lol. I never was a big fan of Geil One RAM but have you seen the timings on that crazy beast? I'm going to consider that over my usual Corsair XMS. It's got a CAS of 1.5!!!

Yeah, I'm not a fan either, but I think I saw the same thread as you! I mean 1.5!! We'll soon be in minus figures and RAM will actually beahead of time, not working at it's suggested latency! Haha, then computers will really become amazing :D

I think it's funny that my post#17 was completely altered. I only called him a w****r because that is his name backwards and I even had a smiley face to show I was kidding.

If you must edit my posts, *** the words if they are offensive or delete the whole thing. Do not make up replies for me.

I did something quite funny once when cleaning a computer. I took the whole case, with parts in it, unplugged it, and submerged it in distilled water and sloshed it around. Then let is air dry, and turned it back on. It works perfectly to this day according to a friend of mine who has it now. (PS- Distilled water only, as it is NON CONDUCTIVE)

Back
Top Bottom