Moderation

Why report, and have to wait when there could be someone in it at that moment?

And 99 sorry, but It's happened plenty of times. I see someone or something breaking the rules, and the first thing I do is check to see if there are any moderators online..

Well as a ex-moderator, you have to realize that moderators are people. They have social lives of their own, not just sitting in front of the computer waiting for something to happen on CF.

A report will be given to all mods and admins about that guy. As far for llegal software, you report it both to the forum and M$

Alvino I'm not heading that direction. I'm not complaining about the current mods and their time spent on here, but saying that there are others that do spend alot of time on here.

And lhuser, I wouldn't report something on this board that is illegal to M$, that could lead to some big legal issues with this board..

the whole idea behind the report post is to get our attention, most the time im just sitting on msn, if i get an email come through saying reported post from CF ill come on and deal with it, same with the other mods, they get the email they come on, being in all our different locations around the world were practically on 24 hours a day, that doesnt mean were going to spend those 24hours here

god no we have lives, just press the report button and get our attention

now please stop trying to get a mod place as it is to obvious

(as for our current mods, HA)

Back
Top Bottom