[*] Ultimate Home Theatre System

gaming_freak said:
y would u get such a good cpu when the rest of the system isnt very good and theres no way u need water cooling so all you're looking at is one big bottleneck

That CPU has the horsepower for encoding hence the dual core.

Water cooling? ... bacause I need SILENT, no sound ...

Very nice setup, but i must emphasize 1GB of RAM with that CPU, the dual core feeds off more RAM, and 1GB is almost a minimum for dual core processors.

if ur looking to get reall surround sound for best sound would to get a pre amp and an amp. it cost about 13000 dollars for a pre amp and an amp so then al u need are like a set of like 10000 dollar speakers then just hoook it up to ur pc and bam u got the best sound ever. logitechs are ok but better if u get like home theater speakers.

alvino said:
For multimedia and PC's the Z-5500's are nice, but they get owned by Klipsch and MB Quart. German engineering is awesome.

The last time I checked... the pro media klipshc's were owned by the z5500e's. MB quart? never heard of them... I have the z5500e and I also an infiniti set up downstairs and my z's out-blast the infitnti's, which are also really nice.

jac006 said:
The last time I checked... the pro media klipshc's were owned by the z5500e's. MB quart? never heard of them... I have the z5500e and I also an infiniti set up downstairs and my z's out-blast the infitnti's, which are also really nice.

No, the Klipsch Pro Media Ultras were beaten by a THIN margin, nothing to really talk about though.

No, I am not looking for "real" sound.

I think I'm better with Logitech's 5.1 530's.
:)

[edit] as long as there is a built in amp so they can be loud enough to hear, I think I'm okay.

Also I was thinking about headsets, since I'm a fan about using heatsets at night, say I did is there like a way I can amp them, since sometimes on my PC the sound (even on full) is not loud enough.

Reknaw133 said:
No, I am not looking for "real" sound.

I think I'm better with Logitech's 5.1 530's.
:)

[edit] as long as there is a built in amp so they can be loud enough to hear, I think I'm okay.

Also I was thinking about headsets, since I'm a fan about using heatsets at night, say I did is there like a way I can amp them, since sometimes on my PC the sound (even on full) is not loud enough.

Good choice on a budget. :D

should get this case, lays down like a home theatre and u can purchase an extra display for the front, it also takes regular atx.
(thermaltake tenor in silver or black)
424_Thermaltake_Tenor_MM_zilver.jpg

the extra attachment which goes in the door on the bottom left of the tenor case with remote

silver.jpg

or this one thats deisinged for home theatres
enlargedView.jpg

Back
Top Bottom