Cell phone ?

niceties55

Daemon Poster
Where is the cheapest place online that i can by an unlocked cell phone that will work with a cingular sevice without signing a contract. Lookin for in particular the Razor or The mpx550.

If you were to buy a cell-phone that used SIM cards, then it would be really easy, but I don't think there's any way to get around the contract unless you want crappy pre-paid for cingular.

I have a couple friends that do some illegal stuff and sell the SIM cards for cheap and the cell phones for cheap, or somehow glitch the bill for the contract and you only have to pay like half, buuuuuuuuut you live in another state or something probably.

-_- I think he means how to get a phone to get minutes for free He probably saw The Core or something and wants to play a little tune with gum wraper on it

cell phone that will work with a cingular sevice without signing a contract

That's the impossible part, and how would you even get cingular service if you didn't sign the contract to get it activated and everything, unless you plan on getting someone to sign the contract for you and you pay that person monthly, I know a couple people that do that.

And the core was a cool movie, even though scientifically it was all false and impossible.

loved the core btw.

No i have a cingular contract but i want to get a phone cheap with out extending the contract for the 2 years required to get a special deal on phones.

Back
Top Bottom