Eyes

that explains why alot of the people in my school that dont wear glasses in middle school do in highschool lol

If it happens suddenly like that, they should repair, though if it seems to happen over time, then no. Though its hard to notice them degrading, until you can't see as far suddenly

Its not an as far, as close thing Its nothing but the computer screen is clear lol I stayed away for about 2 hours earlier though, So I think theyre better, I hope, Stuff is clearer now so I think we found the culpirate

I dont wanna!! I love my computer! I love my computer more than life itse...More than an old Commodore 64 in the Shed atleast!

hehe, get a laptop and you can be on here while in bed...and then you'll drift off and the magic thing is, the computer would then go to sleep too :D

Dude I dont want to sleep with my laptop you pervert!! lol jk, But I do have a laptop, Its not that great.. It will cost 300 to restore it, hard drives busted, cmos batteries gone, And I need a power cord

It was a pentium three anways

hehe!!! Well i'm sorry then to have said such a thing :eek: :p

Yeah, that laptops pretty much bust then... I mean, you could buy a new one for not alot more...though it might not get you a pentium or amd...my dads for example uses a C3 processor made by VIA...yuck...

Its 1GHZ, though its about as slow as my first pc (200mhz), and as loud as a jetplane...

Paradox said:
Ive been doing nothing but the computer and sleeping for 9 days now, Even in class I get done early and go to the library and get on. Its like, all Ive been doing practically 24/7 lol Now Im having trouble seeing anything, the only thing thats clear is the luminescence of the screens, everything else is blurry.. Has this ever happened to any of you? Does it go away? lol This is freaky, Its like Im on a big acid trip But without any of the acid!

Btw: I have 20/20 vision too, clinically, which is Rare lol So I dont want to mess up my sight o.o

Hasn't happened to me but i get the feeling that it will
I also haven't done anything but computers and sleep for a few days now ... and now my eyes are straining and my muscles are becoming irritated ... i think i better stop just in case it causes some harm to me ... anyways, i would recommend just to take a break, a day or two ... or maybe a few should do it ... 9 days is alot for your body to recover from, i wish you all the best ;)

Back
Top Bottom