Eyes

they will be fine just stay of the pc for like a couple days. and if u want get these special glasses that protect ur eyes from the screen. they help a lot. and u dont have to wear them all the time only when ur on the pc or watching tv if u want.

Changed my refresh rate to 555, Should this be good?

[color=f1f1f1]Lets see if anyone reads that and takes me seriously and does a "holy F***" lol [/color]

And Btw, If you look at those people in the riots, I bet you 75 percent of em are the same people that were there before

ok im confuzzled? , but dude dont die this time last year i was a wreck my life was torn to bits but i have got back to gether as you see .. i remember when i had that rope and i was about to die, but i overcame it i lived

I didn't mean scratch out your eyes :eek: I'm one of the nice guys! :p I meant, i hope they heal soon.

Are they both as blurd as each other?

Yeah, Both of em, I think maybe I should get off, but people keep posting and I dont wanna go XP if they stopped id just play rs or soemthin though XP

Its probly from all the quinting I do from sitting 3 feet away reading 1600x1200

if there both blurd at same time and its happened recently, and at a fast pace, then yes, its stres or tiredness

Back
Top Bottom