CF Very quite

wops i was drunk *phew good cover up), iut ment to say meby if he has a second chance he wont feck it up

setishock said:
WOMBAT IS NOT ELITEGAMER!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD??? Drop this right now...

OK, this is getting hilarious. I would like to know why he has this obsession with me being Wombat.

Why don't you guys stop this maddness.... If I was a MOD, I would lock and send this thread to the staff area.

yeah but your a junior member, n i no he isnt now he just said that to make me mad

neochivers said:
yeah but your a junior member, n i no he isnt now he just said that to make me mad

i know what I am, thankyou. Just ignore him. Its a simple solution. Just don't post in this silly, POINTLESS thread anymore.

ok dude, whats your prob, take a chillpill ... i am here as your punchbag ... and i thought you were cool

neochivers said:
ok dude, whats your prob, take a chillpill ... i am here as your punchbag ... and i thought you were cool

I am calm as a cucumber, but nevertheless, I don't want to see you get into trouble over him. Just steer clear. :D

Back
Top Bottom