Eyes

Well at 60hz, the monitor is refreshing slower, so your mind is noticing the flickering alot more. I guess the faster it is, the more it'll be to real world, and so won't damage your eyes as much. But there are other factors of cause.

Just have some rest, and I bet your eyes will get better.

what is with all you older people and stress? chillout dudes get a beer rent a film get the lads round order pizza

meeh i got stresse over the 11+ transfer test put i got an A so it was worth it

wow, well done :D The 11+ as i can remember didn't give you a grade like that. It was some number over here...

im very stressed right now, I havent slept accept for the 14 hours i was eager to have last night, Ive been up every day after school getting online, listening to music as loud as I can to not hear my mom and dad fight, or talk about how its all my fault why theyre fighting like that, I have to have a date to the dance next saturday, I am failing all my classes except programming, Im getting fat because the only thingI can get is fast food, I cant afford the computer I want and now theyre thinking of not getting it for me for christmas like they said they were going to, I might get kicked out of the house as soon as I turn 17, My friends hate me, I cant get a ride to the flea market to get that knife I pawned off back, Any of those storms could come here, The suicide thoughts are back, I found out only 2 people out of my group of friends even likes me, and my hands are all scuffed, bruised, and blistered because of the roof (had to replace tiles) 5 of the blisters are open and it hurts to type but the internet is my only escape so i do it anyways!!! *breathes*

+1, AND NOW IM PROBABLY GOING TO HAVE TO GET GLASSES BECAUSE OF THIS MONITOR!!!

Edit: Dang.. I think I increased my typing speed by maybe 300 words right there, Typed that in less than half a minute seriously o_O Sorry about my little rant there.. I appologise..

but yeah, What is a good refresh rate?

oh dear :( Your having a difficult time :(

I wouldn't worry about your eyes though. I hope they get back up to scratch soon

Back
Top Bottom