What. The.

Well if your using a credit card to buy...thats pretty dangerous anyway. Especially on a site like that.

Has it got a valid certificate for example? When you buy, is there a privacy icon? These are all things to look out for.

I know one thing...the sites really slow to load when you select pages. Even for my connection.

has anyone who ordered theres gotten it yet? and maybe if u did could u take a pic of it so we can tell ur not lieing that u did?

Moondoggie, looks like youre the ginene pig for this. have oyu tried tracking your order? do you think they will deliver to the UK?

smells a bit fishy to me. takes a long time to load up anything and i keep getting unable to connect to database

well it could just be so many people going onto the site looking at these apparently great deals that its slowing down the server its on.

could be but it still smells fishy to me. if theres one thing i have learnt so quick in my short little life is that if somehting is too good to be ture it usually is. mozilla is coming up with a secure logo on the address bar as well

Yeah, that's me, the ginene pig, but if this works out, it'll be worth it. BTW, I can get on the site no problemo.

Current Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
IP Address: 67.15.50.10 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Apache 1

they arent even using a server

im just trying, still having problems. was looking at the delivery options. does anyone recognize these as reputational delivery services?

lease select the preferred shipping method to use on this order. Please Select
Note: Products shipped via USPS and All International Orders will require an additional 3-7 business days to ship. At that time, the order will ship via the shipping method you select. SpaceCenter Systems does not guarantee delivery times on any shipments outside the continental United States.

Attention Customers of Norway & Venezuela: We cannot ship via USPS mail service as any shipment mailed to these two countries will be uninsured. We will continue to ship by UPS or FedEx. Thank you.

United Parcel Service - Realtime Shipping Quotes (1 pkg x 2.2 lbs total) United Parcel Service - Realtime Shipping Quotes
UPS Worldwide ExpressSM $73.58
UPS Worldwide ExpeditedSM $70.02
UPS Worldwide Express PlusSM $117.38

Federal Express Federal Express
No Rates Returned, F05A : Recipient country requires a postal code served by FedEx.

United States Postal Service (1 x 2.2lbs) United States Postal Service
Global Express Mail (EMS) $40.75
Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (Large) $17.00
Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (Small) $13.00
Global Priority Mail - Variable Weight (Single) $26.00
Airmail Letter-post $22.50
Airmail Parcel Post $32.00

plastic racoon: I called the guy.
taconazi101: and
plastic racoon: i was like "you have stuff for cheap, whats the deal with that".
plastic racoon: hes like "we have a datafeed error right now, it will be reset monday.".
taconazi101: so if i buy it before monday
plastic racoon: "you won't get whatever you're looking at for 8 dollars."

im taconazi101, my friend called and said that there is a datafeed error.

Back
Top Bottom