The cops paid me a visit@!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might not be Jah as in the Rasta name for God.

It might be JAH, which might stand for something.

Jihad someit mabye

You know that these people have a right to be angry because what of the west has done to them. Dont get me wrong, I find their methods sick and terrible and I dont agree with them one bit... But we made some mistakes back in our time which has caused all this.

My father is somewhat experienced in this area so I knida know a bit about it..

I mean along time ago when the british empire was about. We stirred up all sorts of trouble. You know that the IRA was fighting for reasons which traced back over 100 years?

"You know that these people have a right to be angry because what of the west has done to them. Dont get me wrong, I find their methods sick and terrible and I dont agree with them one bit... But we made some mistakes back in our time which has caused all this."

Maybe so, but the way they go about it is wrong...

malbuc87uk said:
Might not be Jah as in the Rasta name for God.

It might be JAH, which might stand for something.
Aparantly is stood for 'join allah ....' I forgot the last bit

David Lindon said:
So I awoke this morning to find a floppy disk on my door matt labbled

"JAH website

Copy this disk and give to everyone"

Later the police visited asking if I had received a disk and they were looking for finger prints on it.

Turns out a muslim extremist had been delivering them to my neighboorhood and it was spreading hate for the US and the UK and the police were investigate.

Kinda freaky to think someone was at my house in the middle of the night who probably hates me for my nationality!

even worse it might have been a terrorist with a bomb, hey david who have you left CF to in you will if you say die?? ;) :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom