Psp ?

woh :eek:, That is small...

I'm sure prices of flash memory will go down too soon, but for the moment, they look like they'll stay the prices they are. Especially because it seems Sony only allow there make of sticks to work.

Has anyone took advantage of the emulator support yet? If so, how is it? If you didn't know about this, it was supported from version 2.5 or something like that, but now since V.3 is out, you might as well download that to the PSP instead.

would it be legal to even produce a UMD burner even if you were goin to use it for nothing but 100% legal things?

The UMD might just be built for PSP, so the answer to a burner would probably be no.

I do like the UMD discs though. Not for the size, but for the protection they have on them, making it almost impossible to damage, like a cartridge was.

ok so its a special kind of dvd so i just cant burn a movie on a small dvd(one that would fit) and put it inside a UMD case?

You can burn MiniDisks, but you can't burn UMDs. There is no such thing as a UMD Burner. None has ever been produced, so keep dreaming. As for blank UMD, keep dreaming also. Sony will never start selling blank UMDs.

This is what it looks like:
UMDfront.jpg

Yeah, Mini-disks were kewl too. There dead now as far as I can tell, and they werent the fastest discs around...

UMD's seem alot better, and I hope blue-ray does the same, with the protective casing, but they say they've found a new type of material that'll stop scratches completly...hmm...

Back
Top Bottom