Dust!!!!

yeah i spilled ink over my bage keyboard so i romved the top bit and put it in a bath or wam water for 30mins then wiped it. stuck it in a tesco bag used a hair dryer t fill it fulll of warm air then hey presto a clean keyboard

Yeah, electronics can get wet, but it obviously isn't recommended. If it does happen though, just make sure to allow ample drying time.

Dude, get an Ionic Breeze, I have one of those in my room because I have terrible allergies, but it also takes dust out of the air. Also, a shop vac with the smallest attachment makes for some serious dust removage. And as long as electricity isn't moving through the electronic component, it won't be damaged. Well, except for dust.

Wel I took it out of the cae, and well the only dust on it was in the heat sink :) One person suggested to me that I should use a makeup brush but surely that would make huge amounts of static??

My PC is suprisingly very clean indeed, with the only dust settling at the bottom of the case, cleaned that out and it looks brand new :D Well happy now!

Thanks for the tips! But I'm going to avoid walking near a swimming pool while carrying my PC..... ;)

make-up bruses dont make static or else women would get zapped. look it works for me

I never clean my parts. The only thing I do is take individual components out and use the air duster from a can. I'm sure there are still dust on there but at least they're not think enough where the heat is trapped.

Back
Top Bottom