New Computers..

xlnc

Baseband Member
Hi,
So i'm buying a new computer..
PROBLEM: What Computer should i get!?
well... i want power..
and i ain't capable of building one... at least not yet.
i get 10% off at PCWorld
People scream out "DON'T BUY A DELL!!"
so... what should i get!?
i'm confused
i seen that nice Compaq Presario i think its called
and those new Philip ones that look like they fell out of a spaceship
but really... what should i get?

People say dont get dell because they build theres and building brings the most satisfaction, out of gateway, HP, Emachines, and Dell Actually Say Dell has good buys, It just takes a little digging. But thats going by Brand, Ill help you pick one out, What do you want to use it for?

Are you a gamer, Surfer, Chatter, Programmer, Student, Or just want to get your own computer? lol

And How much are you thinking of spending?

BTW: Whatever you do, Dont get An Intel Celeron, Theyre crap, I dont care how cheap they are

Paradox said:
People say dont get dell because they build theres and building brings the most satisfaction, out of gateway, HP, Emachines, and Dell Actually Say Dell has good buys, It just takes a little digging. But thats going by Brand, Ill help you pick one out, What do you want to use it for?

Are you a gamer, Surfer, Chatter, Programmer, Student, Or just want to get your own computer? lol

And How much are you thinking of spending?

BTW: Whatever you do, Dont get An Intel Celeron, Theyre crap, I dont care how cheap they are
ah fair enough
i'm a bit of everything really
i'm a student, that likes gaming, that chats, surfs, plays with images
spending round 1'400 quid (pounds)
intel celeron are alright right? :S

Blasphemer!!! Celerons Suck

Now, I have no Idea how many dollars a pound is worth, I shall no commence with finding a conversion webpage

What kind of monitor are you wanting?
IE: CRT, FCRT, Or LCD

You are capable of building one! Its not hard at all. If you know how to put a okug in a socket your be fine. Its really intersting to and youll enjoy it more than just buying one.

I didnt know what I was doing but I managed it and im stupid!

Yup Yup, They is D stupidest moderator I know, If she can do it anyone can! XP

(Jk Nasha.. You know I love ya)

yeah, I managed it to and my computer in my specs below was my first build :) Very happy with it, and want to make a new one as soon as possible...

All you need is a basic knowledge of how the parts fit together, and thats rather simple. Once you know that, the instruction manuals that come with the products would help you a load...usually pictures which aren't that hard to follow. But you shouldn't even need them.

Build one, and you'll gain alot from it. If you keep buying from companies, you aren't going to get good deals, and you will never learn!

Paradox said:
Blasphemer!!! Celerons Suck

Now, I have no Idea how many dollars a pound is worth, I shall no commence with finding a conversion webpage

What kind of monitor are you wanting?
IE: CRT, FCRT, Or LCD
let me convert it... 2,574.33 dollars
a thin one lol probably LCD

Kage said:
yeah, I managed it to and my computer in my specs below was my first build :) Very happy with it, and want to make a new one as soon as possible...

All you need is a basic knowledge of how the parts fit together, and thats rather simple. Once you know that, the instruction manuals that come with the products would help you a load...usually pictures which aren't that hard to follow. But you shouldn't even need them.

Build one, and you'll gain alot from it. If you keep buying from companies, you aren't going to get good deals, and you will never learn!
yeah thats soo true
but i'm soo scared lol
theres no guarantee or anything

If you don't want to build your own (it's pretty straightforward because everything goes in one way), then you'll have to go with manuafacturers like Dell, HP/Compaq, eMachines, or Gateway. Of those 3 choices, I prefer HP/Compaq because they have very fast and quality tech support. Way better than sloppy Dell. FOr the money you're willing to spend, you could build yourself a very nice PC.

Back
Top Bottom