HD Connector Help

froz

Beta member
Im looking to install at toshiba MK4026GAX laptop drive into a music production sampler. from what i understand, the connector on the sampler does not match the hard drive, yet the company has stated they are compatiable. im wondering if anyone can tell me how to go about connecting the two. this website ( http://stereoroid.com/sounds/mpc1000/inside.php )contains quite a few pics of the inside of the machine and the hd connector. thanks!

hmm weird, seems like quite an old setup too. Never seen a connector like that...

I mean, if its built for hard drives like that, it should have the same connector for all since they are all basically the same.

yeah everyone ive asked has no clue how to go about connecting the HD.... the company will probably release an adapter that would allow the HD to connect... any one have any ideas??

turns out the connector on the sampler is a SCSI 50 HD, which means i need to get ahold of a SCSI 50HD Male to 44 pin IDC Female adapter. I've searched around, and have had no luck finding one. Does it even exist??

Back
Top Bottom