Dry skin help!

David Lindon

Golden Master
Ok, so I've got really dry skin at the moment and its itchy which is really irritating. I'm thinking its either an allergy or can it be caused by stress?

Yes it could be because of stress, but I doubt it. And yeah, u might want to go to see a doctor, though I never go, unless like my leg get's cut off, then even the all mighty Duct Tape can't fix it. :D But it's prolly smart to go and have it checked out, just to be sure that it's nothing serious.

neochivers said:
use johnons baby skin as it locks in 10x more moisture (dam tv)

Well that would explain it lol, without the tv reason you got, i would get scared about you memorising stuff like that ... anyways yes, there are lots of products on the market currently, all you need to do is get a moisturiser (sp) seeing as though all you need is moisture ...

Well yes stress can induce your body to do strange things. If you can try to take a walk in the sun a couple of times a week. I find this is most relaxing. The sunlight on your head causes your body to produce Vitamin A which is a known stress reliever. But quite possibly it could be as simple as you changed the brand name soap you use either for your shower or for your clothes. Play detective and see what changes have been made that affect you directly. I bet you find the cause right at home.

symptons sound like you got HPV....iam joking...just to clarify I am joking...HPV=genital warts

Back
Top Bottom