Hackers

neochivers said:
ok i allready no bout tcp/ip/udp/ect conections
i no html :D
so i need to learn python pearl java c c+ c++
how to use dos .. i heard that most severs a unix based so i will need to learn that right?

Yep both, unix shell and ms-dos, they are just about the core of both OS

you can Exploit with .jpg and there is one microsoft server you can exploit lol that one that was posted.

dyserq said:
Yep, there is no GUI for hackers
And only the black hat hackers exploit the security flaws, the grey hats tell the good guyz and the bad ones but don't go tampering with other peoples computers and the white hats are pure and report the bugs :D

Wait, No

Haven't any of you seen those old Westerns? Black = Bad Guy, White = Countries version of knight in shining armor, Observe;

Black Hats = Crackers, Illegal Artists, Anarchy, Do things for personal Gain

White Hats = Do things to explore technology, get in and see how things tick, Stop the Black Hats in Mid Attack, Report Exploits before the Blacks can do anything mischievious

Grey Hats= doesnt really exist, We refer to them as White hats that sometimes do things maliciously.

For Instance I am Kinda a Gray Hat: One Time I deleted this guys entire hard drive for stealing all of My stuff on a game we play. The day was really windy, My hat blew off, Sorry lol

hacker-hat.jpg

And There You have it lol

Paradox said:
Wait, No

Haven't any of you seen those old Westerns? Black = Bad Guy, White = Countries version of knight in shining armor, Observe;

Black Hats = Crackers, Illegal Artists, Anarchy, Do things for personal Gain

White Hats = Do things to explore technology, get in and see how things tick, Stop the Black Hats in Mid Attack, Report Exploits before the Blacks can do anything mischievious

Grey Hats= doesnt really exist, We refer to them as White hats that sometimes do things maliciously.

For Instance I am Kinda a Gray Hat: One Time I deleted this guys entire hard drive for stealing all of My stuff on a game we play. The day was really windy, My hat blew off, Sorry lol

hacker-hat.jpg

And There You have it lol

ROFL, nice use of pun and good irony too ! :D
Anyways, yes those are the basic types, if you excuse the last picture :D

dosent the fbi n all hier ppl to white hat for them to test their sucerity?
cant you get a job in the army to hack emwnys comps and steal info .. is the white or black?

Back
Top Bottom