telnet access

Nflphil

Solid State Member
ok, i have 2 computers with 2 different internet access, so i have an ip for each one, so how do i hack from one to the other one.
If you cant explain here can you please help me by emailing me at
Nfl.Phil@gmail.com

re: hacking

First off, I'm not going to email you. I am going to tell you. Try googling. This is going to be told to you...plus if i email you, my hotmail account will get deleted...idiot

-thecoolkidontheblock

I swear these "how do I hack" questions really get old, there is no generic way to compromise a computer system. People at least get a clue on the subject before asking questions.

True, its not soemthing that you learn straight off, your lucky to become a fully developed hacker and earn your name in 2 years, many people often take 4 years ... you'll need to learn a whole variety of programming languages (python, c++, visual basic and so on), know about security systems (how they work, including protocols such as ARP and so on) and a whole variety of areas which you must master yourself in ...
Look it up for yourself ... a hacker is someone who discovers and explores, someone who is interested in computers and its ways, what your asking is similar to 'what are the shortcuts and cheats?'

Back
Top Bottom