Games to look forward to in 2006

Come on, wheres the fancy headmonitor that everyones been talking about since the 80s? We need to have halflife, halo, splinter cell, all those first person shooter games with headsets!

Same graphics and everything, you just turn your head to look around instead of the toggle thing immagine how cool thatd be!

I think they should scan 3d pictures of people, like take a picture of each human character in every possible position they could be in in the game and use real people for the games and make them lifelike

Haha, that's exactly what I thought when I was younger :) But I think the amount of time to try and capture every possible movement of a real persons face and body would be HUGE. It's also not very cost effective, and well I don't think anyone would want to pull faces all day long while they got pictured etc. :)

Good idea though!

the deceived said:
Awesome TRDCorolla! I wish I had my new system to play it on :( I've givien up on playing on this pile of junk, it takes forever....

You don't know if this game is going down the multi-player route do you TRDCorolla?

I know for sure it will feature online multiplayer gameplay. But it should be like the previous version of Age of Empires where you can get a LAN going and manually input the IP address from each PC to play multiplayer. It's online I guess but local to you. In the demo, multiplayer game has been disabled.

You know what I get a kick out of? When you when a fight (small battle), the soldiers cheer and they all raise their hands and weapons in the air to celebrate. Soooo funny.

Haha yeah. Well I'm deffinitely looking forward to the multi-player, and well the rest of the game :) Geeze I'm so close to completing my rig, just need the RAM and then I can play the demo for aaaaaages!! Damn, I want this game so much!

Does nayone know if Half-life Loast Coast has been realeased yet, if not what are the release dates?

I have no idea of a release date for that, it seems to still be in the making and they haven't considered a release date for it :( Sorry :)

I know this is probably old news, but ahve any of you guys checked out the video of 'The Project' from the FarCry team, Crytek? It looks awesome, and delivers yet again awesome graphics!

Check it out on Gamespot, thy have a video on there somewhere. Can't seem to find it now, but just google 'FarCry The Project' and you'll get info, pictures and videos :)

Back
Top Bottom