CF Very quite

I've got another week and a half before school starts so I'm making the most of it here. If I'm not on, I'm playing Age of Empires 3, yeah. Ok, it's getting boring. The resources are too easy to get.

Definately more quiet because of school. People just don't have time to post, but I do. Everytime I am doing homework I am infront of the computer, and I listen to music. Makes the mood more relaxed while doing homework.

I guess this place is going into a recession...I rarely go here because of school already.

TRDCorolla said:
I've got another week and a half before school starts so I'm making the most of it here. If I'm not on, I'm playing Age of Empires 3, yeah. Ok, it's getting boring. The resources are too easy to get.

That thread you posted got me into downloading AOE3 lol ... but now, i think its boring ! Even AOE2 was better ! Much better ! Age of empire 3 is extremely boring ... lagging on my computer too so that wasn't much help, i would stick with the traditional online games :D
Well ... CF has been a little quiet lately, usually it is buzzing with activities but there have been some uhh ... issues lately ... some people aren't happy at all about this place but i always will be happy :)

Wombat said:

A lot of the members are upset that David Lindon has unbanned EliteGamer and SpankFusion. So they have moved on to greener pastures where there is no smell...
stop trying to stir up trouble.

Alot of people are back to school.

The banner people were on a time ban, if they cause problems they are banned simple as that.

AOE (1) was the best of them alll i love it! ..... well im up this mornin with 20 in the folder so it seems to be gettin bac to normal

High School rox0rs...except 3 page essays the first day :(.

Well...I am RMAing my CPU today and my motherboard soon.

Might post once or twice here.

Back
Top Bottom