Dead Bodies on TV

I totally disagree with showing dead bodies on TV. not because it's going to wound young kids minds. just put it this way, would you want pictures of your mother floating face up in the water dead on TV? it's a lot differnet when it hits close to home. you may not mind seeing other peoples parents just floating there but there family probably does.

I don't mind seeing people who have passed away at all, you see it everywhere around you, teenagers play it and actually perform deaths in games, so in my opinion, they can show it
As many people noted, it is part of life, life and death, day and night, it is just something that we need to live with, its part of nature and part of human ways

Dishdog said:
I totally disagree with showing dead bodies on TV. not because it's going to wound young kids minds. just put it this way, would you want pictures of your mother floating face up in the water dead on TV? it's a lot differnet when it hits close to home. you may not mind seeing other peoples parents just floating there but there family probably does.

U have a good point there. But still I don't think that there is anything bad about showing the dead bodies, but I don't think it's right if u can see their faces.

It depends on what its for, if its on the news they probably because that should be real life and not editing in any wya

dyserq said:
I don't mind seeing people who have passed away at all, you see it everywhere around you, teenagers play it and actually perform deaths in games, so in my opinion, they can show it
As many people noted, it is part of life, life and death, day and night, it is just something that we need to live with, its part of nature and part of human ways

Yeah, I get what you mean, but if that person's relatives were unfortunate enough to see that, what would you think THEY would feel. You probably could care less because you don't even know them..but for their relatives, it could be hard. Especially to see them lying like that.

I dont belive young kids should be subjected to it...But after the watershed I agree that it should be shown because it then will show people how important the issue it is, and make the message stick

Back
Top Bottom