Dead Bodies on TV

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
CNN asked this question should they show the dead bodies. I say yes. Others say no. I ask why? My reason we don't need to sugar coat our media. We show the truth and the truth if its dead bodies then by show it. One woman said I don't want my 4 year old daugther seeing it. I got news death is a part of life. I think if the stories calls for seeing a dead body for the story then show it.

u gotta understand dude. life is life some people just dont want to see it unless its absolutely needed. most of us are mature enough to see it but it can be quite striking when u see it. and it could cause mental issues.

I do not think it will bother the dead if they are on television, as it might get GWB of his backside in Washington to do something about retrieving them. Then give them a decent burial Dubya...

As for me it does not bother me to see the dead bodies on television, it happens.

No american sugarcoats too much the media beats around the bush. The truth is the truth and if you don't like it then your in with the rest of us. But there are things in life we see, that we don't wanna see. If its part of the story show it.

oh god, they're only dead bodies. What else is new? Kids these days play games that show much worse. Look at Mortal Kombat and all the FPS games. Not to mention the movies we watch. Kill, murder, death all over. Show it, get use to it, part of life. The End.

Yeah, dead bodies have a greater mental impact than you think. You can't just go around showing people the bodies of those unfortunate victims.

I would have to say that I agree with the first post, we shouldn't sugar coat our media too much. We should have ever be careful of what we show but in my opinion Death is a natural thing in life that happens, kids will either find out about death by owning a pet and possibly thinking that humans don't die because pets died and the kid didn't. I say let kids learn about death and be open about it, they should know as earlyer as is needed but I wouldn't force the issue if nothing ever comes up and when it does be open.

Chris

Well in my opinion they should show the dead bodies, but there could ne a warning, just like before movies there is. They could just like say in the news: "The next video clip will have some graphic material..." or something along those lines, so that if someone doesn't want their kids to see it then they can take the kids away.

Yeah, that is a good idea. We shouldn't sugar coat our media, but not everything is meant to be exposed. I don't think some would take it kindly to suddenly see dead bodies floating around when they expect to see news.

Back
Top Bottom