What A Nightmare ,Help!!

HelloGoodbye

Baseband Member
Ok so i built my comp, booted up 1sdt time and everything and everything was good.

my soundcard came a couple of days later and i read many things about what to do, so i uninstalled all the mobo sound drivers et before installing the card, installed the new card booted up and went into bios to disable the AC97 funtion.

ok so i thought everything would be fine, but basically my sound card sucks and wont run and the computer just crashes whenever i try to install the drivers. have i done something or is it the card??

i also have a wireless keyboard, when i plug it into a usb port, the green light comes right at the start but then goes off when i come to the home edition boot up skin, ok heres the wierd part it stays on when i have a normal ps2 mouse plugged in at the same time as the usb.

one more problem, basically when ever i put BF2 in the dvd drive, it goes to that blue background thing saying theres been a memory dump.

Sounds like a hardware problem. Try different RAM as that is the most likely cause of most of these problems - especially the memory dump error. The motherboard might also be causing problems.

Try reinstalling the motherboard drivers again. Make sure that you got all the utility and driver installed from the disc. A lot of time, you have to manually click on each driver and install them. I thought it was odd how it worked beautifully before and after you took out drivers for the onboard sound, it started to screw up.

i cant change the ram, coz its brand new ram. it's crucial ram whihc is fine, im gonna clear the mobo and reinstall windows on it, that could work

Back
Top Bottom