What video card can I use?

Oh right, OK. Well I want to see this $250 PCI card :) Must be one hell ofe a card if it's worth that amount of money :D

...rememember thats is PCI though, and might cost alot because of that being that it might have some rather new technology :p

Might be worth looking at though :D

Im sorry? Is 250 alot? I know of very many that cost upwards of 700... Im saying you can get a "good" one for around 250

aww, post 100 passed me by without saying hello :(

Haha yeah me too :(

You now of PCI cards that cost upwards of $700??? Please say you have got links to them!! I mean, with full respect here, you do know PCI is old technology?? Why would companies still be making PCI cards that are worth more than 7800GTXs, and may not perform aswell as it?

Sorry for doubting your knowledge on computing, but I just wanted to make sure you meant PCI. I know you probably do as your previous post said exactly PCI, but I have to be 100%.

Yeah, looks good for a PCI card. It's also nVidia so you've got a good card there, and I don't think you'll find a better PCI card than the FX series, unless of course you can find out more information from Paradox about those $250 PCI cards he's going on about :)

Back
Top Bottom