Games to look forward to in 2006

Aaaaahahahahahaha, oh boy I've got to invest in one of those :) How much doesn a head set cost?? And how old is the newest Splinter Cell, or would it be better for me to wait for a sequel to come out?

the deceived said:
Aaaaahahahahahaha, oh boy I've got to invest in one of those :) How much doesn a head set cost?? And how old is the newest Splinter Cell, or would it be better for me to wait for a sequel to come out?

Well for the head-sets it's $20+ depending on the quality u want. Even the cheapest ones are ok for gaming, but if u want to listen to music with them then u must invest more. The newest splinter cell, chaos theory, is prolly made in 2004 or 2005.

Oh right OK. Well I'll look into it :) I'm sure I can find a deal on eBay for the two items :D Thanks fr the info daemon!

It sure does! :D Just because I'm lazy and I've got something to do on thsi comp, could someone research (or if you already know) about whether the game supports multi-player online? Now that would be awesome!

I've got the demo link in the Social Lounge. Check it out. I'm mastering this game, ahahahah haha. I smoked all the enemy and my army is massive. The Hometown gives you free resources based on your experience count (the little cirlce that blinks and has a counter on it). The more you have, the more free resources are made available for you at the Towne Center. I got all upgrades now, but no bad guy :(

Is anybody having fun with this game? Yeah, I'm learning baby and learning fast. You can upgrade the delivery transport too so they give you your stuff faster. You know how in the beginning you get a horse carriage that drops off stuff at the trading posts? Well I got all the way to the train. Whoa, that is fast delivery. I wish there was a way to save the game though. In the demo, I can't seem to find the save button to play later. Arghhh...

Currently on level 9

Awesome TRDCorolla! I wish I had my new system to play it on :( I've givien up on playing on this pile of junk, it takes forever....

You don't know if this game is going down the multi-player route do you TRDCorolla?

Back
Top Bottom