Age of Empires 3 playable DEMO

In the demo, it tells you that it runs best on Intel. Well if that's the case, you should be able to run it if you use an Intel processor.

Well, I've always loved playing Age of Empires. So if you're fan of the game, this is worth downloading.

I just found out that if you use your scroll wheel on your mouse, you can zoom in and out. That is neat. Now I can see all the little detail.

I'm gonna download it for sure !
I'll give it a go and then i'll post my opinions and ratings :D

just bac from school here it is on my desktop gona install it and play it i tell ya how it goes

I feel the demo is rather buggy. I played through 2 campaigns and after accomplishing all my objectives in the second one, the game kept on going and going and going...I had like almost 20,000 of each resources from the trading posts and plantation. I double checked to see if I was missing something, nope. Every one of my enemy is slaughtered, and all my objectives are checked off. You can't delete buildings or kill off your own troops when selecting them all at once like in AoE2 so that sucks. I don't know if this will carry over into the demo.

Is it me or does this game don't have a Save button? Nevermind. The trial version doesn't allow you to Save your games. Just found out...

Back
Top Bottom