How do you guys pay for your computer stuff?

mark thorpe said:
i work at stanstead airport, once i qualify in 5 years its about 25 grand... at the moment (for my apprenticeship) its just over 8 grand :D
What section? I was there a month ago!

Well I do webmaster work for knoxskorner.com and I get paid by the ads at the top of the page that in combination with my parents visa card gets me my parts.

Chris

i didnt work there a month ago, i started on monday, i work at the diamond hangar, SR Technics building, the bought it out from FLS aerospace (i think) beginning of this year, and are now getting in new staff, there were 4 chosen from about 100 or so, and i was one of the 4 apprentices that started there... its good so far, got college from next week though... thats going to be the hard part...

the minimume wage here in the good ole US of A is $5.75. and i work for these rich ppl that live less than a mile away from me on Saturdays when im not in school or football. i make 50$ a day and don't really do that much!! :D i love it. next summer im gonna have two jobs...ill work for them geting 50$ per day 5 days a week...then after that ill be a lifegaurd and the puplic swimming pool in conway (not to far away) if everything goes according to plan ill be making 500$ a week!!! i can't wait...cuz thats alot of money :D

Back
Top Bottom