Wtf Help?

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
My internet connection is goind won yet all my lights on my router, and modem are FINE. I mean hell I don't think they could get any more perfect then they are. I've asked this question SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIMES. I still get dissconnected, i still get kicked form IRC, and Vent evefy 10 mins. WHATS GOING ON! i've called my ISP a billion times they are NO HELP I MEAN NO HELP. Any suggestions i'll accept. I just want to get my computer to run on the internet without have to cross my fingers, and praying.
THE PROBLEM: IRC, and Vent hates me yes they have been uninstalled and reinstalled MANY TIMES, no one esle that I use those programs with ahve an issue. Internet seems to hate me my isp is www.cox.com. My internet is crashing all the time by golly give me a suggestion how to fix this. I have norton anti-virus and spydoctor running nearly 24/7. Any suggestions and I will keep bumping this until I get the problem fixed. I need suggestions. And i've uninstalled, and reinstalled my network drivers over and over and over again.

Ha, I just got the same problem yesterday. My internet was sooooooo slow and at times randomly shuts down.

Do you have like tons of movie files or a crowded hard drive with large files on there? Try making a backup of everything you have and get those off the drive. Once everything is off there, except for your programs and such run a defrag if you wish. I know this doesn't sound like a related problem, but what else you got to lose? It may work. Get rid of programs you don't use, temporaraily disable Norton.

Its not my browser if IRC which is at www.mirc.comm, or vent which is at www.ventrillo.com. And my HD is almost emtpy heh. C drive which has XP has 7.7 gigs free, and D drive which is where I put everythong it has 68 GIGS out of 100.

Back
Top Bottom