How do you guys pay for your computer stuff?

The Amish Kid said:
I was wondering what do you guys do to pay for all your computer stuff? I have a paper route and I ref soccer games. On a good month I make $250(Depending on the tips I get and how many games I ref)
$250 for a paper round! :eek:

99nasha said:
I work in a bakery! £4.55 an hour!
phew! thank god for that i thought you were my Geography techer lol ... hmm u said u used to live i northen ireland right? is D. Nash related to you?

mehh nash wont answer me :( you see im extremely scared as i have nash first thing tomorrow mornin

i work at stanstead airport, once i qualify in 5 years its about 25 grand... at the moment (for my apprenticeship) its just over 8 grand :D

radar and comms maintainance (testing, fault finding and repair/cleaning) its a 5 year apprenticeship... start a year of college monday, then im on day release at college for 2 years, with the rest of the week being at SRT, then for the last 2 years of the apprenticeship its all hands on training. basiclly sitting at the desk with a supervisor running the tests and changing faulty components, and then running the bench checks... cant go into detail, restricted information...

Back
Top Bottom