FX55 or Dual core 4600???

jw. but dose any1 else on this site pefer intel ... i hope to devlope for intel when im older

I'm sure Intel has something going on too because they don't want AMD to run away with all the glory. I don't think anyone here's too interested in Intel to notice. lol.

well i know. that they are devloping plastic memory (ram) and will put this technogoly in to cpus .. this will mean we will stop minig silcon

Intel is working on multi core processors right now, not just dual core. Intel is also coming out next year with a dual core Pentium M CPU. Wow, looking forward to seeing the reviews on that. Also, they will start deliveries of a dual core Itanium 2 chip later this year.

Surely we use silicon because it has better physical properties than plastic (i.e. melting temprature, mouldablility etc). They must be using some sort of thermosoftening plastic to avoid the RAM from just melting inside the computer :)

Well, maybe I've been misinformed, but plastic is nonconductive. Am I the only one that sees a problem with that?

The FX-53, FX-55 and FX-57 series are like..awesome. Get this and you won't regret it

Back
Top Bottom