Origin of names; U.S. States & Canadian Provinces

neochivers said:
hey im a prod thanks to u invadin i live here but i love it here .. hey its the amercians fault, about a year b4 i was born, cliton came up with the good friday argement and fecked it again. lol you shoulda known i was a prod i support NI
What's a "prod", is that short for Protestant?

oh by the way no offence to you amercians, shoulda said that eleiar ..... meeh is now supsdily sorted out now the IRA (colthic) disarmrd (gave up ther weapons) .. but the two main prob groupes (uda, uff) are fightin over the land, quites tupid to me, and catholics are still getin murdered ... about 4 weeks ago one of my bros best mates (i talked to him a couple of times), was stabbed 5 times in the back walkin home buyin sweets ..... im not bothered what religon you are, its all the same to me ..... the thing is the people who shoot, bomb ect dont even got to church/mass or whatever

ok, abit too much info ... here i dont mine talking about NI's history + current afirs so ask all question you want ill answer to the best of my knowledge

i take it most of you will never be in NI http://www.development.belfastcity.gov.uk/webcam.asp
a webcam ... its not the most famous place in belfast but usin it i can see my house (YEY!) if you look closley you can see the top of city hall .. meeh thats not belfast is like though the city hall cam is better (if you watch it long enough you would prob see me0 but it is fecked ill tell ya when its ok again ;)

neochivers said:
ok, abit too much info ... here i dont mine talking about NI's history + current afirs so ask all question you want ill answer to the best of my knowledge
I wish now that I had never mentioned N.I., I said if you want to discuss it, PM me, don't continue the Irish connection here, I didn't start this thread for that, look at the title, U.S. States etc.I understand how strong you feel, as you live there, but this is not the place, why not start a thread on the subject, but expect a lot of flack if you do, there are a lot of anti & pro factions, in the States, & elsewhere, by the way, I will not subscribe to it if you do, leave me out of it, I can't begin to sort out that subject., Iwas just sympathising.
If you insist on airing those views, & inviting members to discuss it here, I shall have no alternative but to lock this thread, then the others can blame you for cutting off what could have been an excellent topic.

Back
Top Bottom