A Knight is sworn to Honour

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look on the very first post, LK lists all the members he wishes to thank. A lot of those people don't come on here anymore.

Now if you look at all the members we have now that are active, it's different from the list with the exception of a few people. It's like a new generation is taking over the forum.

I didn't mean it like that. We are the new users. You and I and a whole bunch of other people. You've been a member since 05 and I've been on since the last month of 04, almost 05.

ive only been here 2 n 1/2 weeks or so ... i supose you lot wouldnt reconise me

I recognize you. A lot of the older members are probably on to bigger things so there's not much time to hang around in here as much.

yeah im 12 ill prob stay here till i finish uni and get a decent job so ull see me here for the next 9 years or so

TRDCorolla said:
If you look on the very first post, LK lists all the members he wishes to thank. A lot of those people don't come on here anymore.

Now if you look at all the members we have now that are active, it's different from the list with the exception of a few people. It's like a new generation is taking over the forum.

thats probly why CF is doing so shit, new blood posting new blood thinking they know how to run this place where us old timers now sit back and laff and ther n00bs

135791 your a bit physico for a mod .. ah well thats me baned for sayin that so if ya ever see me on a other forums say hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom