Gas Prices?

we are around $1.30-$1.40/L right now in southern ontario. it's only bin that high for 3 weeks. before it was around a $1.00. it jump 30 cents in a day and hasn't went back down.

as of now i think there is no tax involve but they are planning to put maybe next month but still the proposal is in the senate committee and when it will be implemented,the price of premium gasoline will cost $0.66/liter.

Man i am sick of this crap, im currently learning to drive, yes its a bit late for my age as i am nearly 17 but oh well. Early next year i will have a car and will be able to drive to my course, but with these petrol prices i dont know if i will be able to. It just ticks me off..

We'll all end up getting hybrid's or electric cars, lol. But if paying for fuel is a concern, getting a 4cyl. compact sedan should ease the pain of gas prices, somewhat.

Im worried about the hydrogen cars GM's testing. Apparantly they can only run on PURE hydrogen, so everything unpure has to be extracted, and it is very expensive to do that, and the price of hydrogen could easily run up past the price of gas.

BTW, gas is up to about 2.80 now in AK, but believe it or not its expected to get up to $5.00!!! by the end of the year.

Gas here the Chicago suburbs went from $2.80 a gallon to $3.30 a gallon overnight last Wednesday. By the weekend it dropped to about $3.15 a gallon and it's slowly moved down this week to $3.00. The weekend drop was rumored to have been caused by the Illinois Attorney General launching a price gouging investigation or at least threatening to.

Interlaced said:
Man i am sick of this crap, im currently learning to drive, yes its a bit late for my age as i am nearly 17 but oh well. Early next year i will have a car and will be able to drive to my course, but with these petrol prices i dont know if i will be able to. It just ticks me off..

Tell me about it man, I am in search of a job still and getting like 20$ a week from my mom to pay for gas. GAS prices are too high and gonna end up with people stealing it and riots.

I can see it now..

Back
Top Bottom