I Need cheap gaming comp

How many MB is the 9600SE and can it play battlefield 1942? Is it a rig or is it just the card and processor

The Amish Kid said:
you could buy my computer for $300, yeah i know its a little over your budget but you arent going to get anything decent for $200

if mnm2004bft doesn't want your computer i'll buy it off you. Can you list the full specs of it please.

mnm2004bft said:
How many MB is the 9600SE and can it play battlefield 1942? Is it a rig or is it just the card and processor

its 128mb, yeah it can play bf1942. Its not a rig its just a card and a processor. Also if you need ram I can throw in a 256mb stick for free, I really dont think im gonna keep this comp, Im saving up for a cheap laptop, having a desktop here in my apartment takes up to much room, and its too distracting.

also mnm2004bft, if you want I can send you my whole x-rig. It'll come with the case, the psu, mobo, the proc, the ati, the ram, dvd player, cd-burner. The only thing that is not on there is the HDD. All that for 100 + shipping, but I will need to go home and pick it up and find a box for it so that may take 2 weeks to get it out.

But if you want to go with what amish has, I would give you the thumbs up with taht decision.

mnm2004bft said:
Counter Strike on Normal Settings... That's pretty much it... a 5200 Nvidia or a 9600 ATI would be fine too... i'm just looking for a mobo, processor, and graphics card set. No case, cd rom, floppy, NIC, hard drive, etc... Will 150-200 dollars get me those three basic things?a

A couple months ago, tigerdirect.com was having a sale on a nvidia fx5200, $10 after rebate. 128mb, plays games pretty well.

Its $30 at Newegg.com right now.
If u get the rest of the stuff at newegg, u can go under 200
An AMD Athalon Xp 2800+ would cost u $105.00. It has a 2.083ghz processor.
A really cheap motherboard is $28.00. if u want SATA, its $38.00.
it might cost you around $165 for those three things.

But The Amish Kid's deal is really worth it, considering the price and specs.

Back
Top Bottom