Games to look forward to in 2006

Mhm! Xbox 360! W00t! I also can't wait for Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter...very nice looking game :D

You know what's dumb, HL2 coming out for xbox, that's rediculous, the graphics are wayyyy down and the frame rates are crap. They should have upped the graphics and made it for XBOX360.

BigLu said:
You know what's dumb, HL2 coming out for xbox, that's rediculous, the graphics are wayyyy down and the frame rates are crap. They should have upped the graphics and made it for XBOX360.

Haha, yeah, they should...but it'll probably compatible with the Xbox 360 and maybe improved...

Whoa, I was just looking at that. How freaky is that? Resident Evil 4 for PS2 looks promising.

For sure, I'm buying NBA Live 06, Myst 5, and Age of Empires 3. I checked out Need for Speed Underground and it looks just like regular Need for Speed. Boring. Try to outrun the cops? Getting old.

TRDCorolla said:
Whoa, I was just looking at that. How freaky is that? Resident Evil 4 for PS2 looks promising.

For sure, I'm buying NBA Live 06 and Age of Empires 3. I checked out Need for Speed Underground and it looks just like regular Need for Speed. Boring. Try to outrun the cops? Getting old.

On need for speed underground there is no cops. Atlest this is what my memory tells me, though it is wrong quite often.

I was just looking at the movies and gameplay on Gamespot. Doesn't look too good. They lost a customer in me. I thought for sure they would expand the game more with more cars, more tunable parts, more races, etc.

Myst V looks really good though. I'm watching the preview right now. Is this really the last game ever for Myst?

Age of EMpires 3 looks better than ever. Check out some of these screenshots. How incredible is that?

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/ageofempiresiii/screenindex.html

daemon said:
On need for speed underground there is no cops. Atlest this is what my memory tells me, though it is wrong quite often.

Yeah, in Need for Speed: Underground and Underground 2 there isn't any form of authority, which sucks...

Which is where Need for Speed: Most Wanted comes in! It's the best of both worlds. :)

Back
Top Bottom