are these temps ok?

It's better to have at least one on the side, a big 120mm fan or 2x80mm fan on the back of the case. If your case has an opening at the top, that can act as an exhaust from another fan.

Oh, your case might not have this option. All my cases have the side fan with see through Acrylic window. It's too much work to do that. Easier just to buy a new case and transfer everything over.

Well if it's a metal casing, you could easily cut a hole in it and install a fan - a pretty simple mod.

It would have to fit with your existing case though and usually they're different. Unless you totally customize it like Spank Fusion mentioned.

Maybe it would be easier to just open a window in your room! Sure, putting new fans on it would cool it down a bit, but as the CPU temps are fine I wouldn't be going out of my way to cut holes in my case. When it gets really hot in mid summer I do tend to take the side casing off to help cool things down a little.

It's the room temp you need to bring down a bit as my system temp never gets above 40c and is usually around the 30c mark.

Do you live in the middle of a desert??? lol!

the window is opened it's just really hot in here during the day but it cools down at night.

Back
Top Bottom