URGENT: I need help updating a ASUS BIOS

Well, to have both drives limit like that is incredibly unlikely. Did you try to format the drives while they were in the new computer?

spank_fusion said:
I hate to say 'I told you so'....

In regards to what? You said it was a Windows issue, the problem is looking more and more like a hardware issue.

waylandcool said:
In regards to what? You said it was a Windows issue, the problem is looking more and more like a hardware issue.

You obviously haven't been reading my posts. At this point I have to ask myself why I'm even trying.....

spank_fusion said:
Well, to have both drives limit like that is incredibly unlikely. Did you try to format the drives while they were in the new computer?

Yes I did. When I moved them over, I was hoping that the Disk Management function would show the partition and then unallocated space to make up the rest of the drive. But the management function would only see the limited area. When I deleted the partitions, it would only show the limited space as unallocated, not the full capacity. I am real close to throwing in the towel and just saying buy new drives, but without knowing the cause, the same issue could pop again.

He's going to send them back to the manufactuers since they are less than a year old each. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom