yay

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
Im so excited my 7800GT comes tomorrow(Hopefully). Now I just need to sell my computer so i can buy the processor and case

Wow, I'll bet your excited. I would be too. I'm looking at your future specs there and you got the older CPU in there. Any chance on upgrading that to an X2 processor or FX? It will totally be a kick ass system.

not right now... unless I waited untill october then I could buy a athlon 64 x2 3800+. But then I wouldnt have money to get 2 gigs of memory. Hmmm which is more important?

You'll be fine with the Athlon 64 venice though. It would be so nice to match the 7800GTX card with a more powerful processor.

If I had to choose between CPU and memory, I would choose CPU simply because they cost more. DDR memory may come down in price for the anticipated DDR2 coming out for AMD in the future.

Im so happy my 7800GT came today. Now I just need to sell my computer so i can buy the case and processor and that other good stuff. I have been thinking and I might be able to buy the 3800 x2.

Back
Top Bottom