Games to look forward to in 2006

the deceived

In Runtime
I was just looking through the FEAR thread I started, and well I thought I'd start a thread on games coming out that I can't wait for, and others that people have suggested. So here it is (the first date is the US release, and the second is the UK release date):

Age Of Empires III: 18th October / 11th November

Brothers In Arms - Earned In Blood: 3rd October / 7th October

Call Of Duty 2: 18th October / 4th November

Civilization IV: TBA / 30th September

Dark Age Of Camelot - Darkness Rising: ?? October / TBA

The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion: ?? November / 30th September

F.E.A.R: 5th October / 21st October

Ghost Recon - Advanced Warfighter: ?? November/ TBA

Half Life 2 - Aftermath: TBA / TBA

Myst 5 - End Of Ages: 20th September / 23rd September

Need For Speed Underground - Most Wanted: 15th November / 25th November

Quake IV: 11th October / 14th October

Rome Total War - Barbarian Invasion: 27th Spetember / 30th September

Unreal Tournament 2007: TBA / 31st March 2006

Now I know that is a verrrrry small list of what is to come out of the gaming industry in the near future which is why I want to compile a bigger list with the help of you guys!

If you have seen a game that you like and want to put it in the list, just ask!

Also, what would be really helpful is if you see a release date for a game that is in the list, but I have only put 'TBA' or '?? Month', please tell me and it'll go in :) Especially with the two question marks (??) as I do not have a precise date, but it should come out in the month stated.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

It sure is!! I can't wait for it either, and I'll have a system that will be able to handle it at full graphics finally!!! Woot!

I'm with you about the Age of Empires III, but UT2007 just looks like an updated, better looking UT2004. Don't get me wrng, UT2004 was one of THE most enjoyable games to play, but I'm starting to find it a bit tedious, and if UT2007 is just an updated, better looking version.....well....I'm not going to be flooding to shops to get a copy :(

But I haven't done much research into it and I might be 100% wrong, and it might be THE game of the decade, but I'm fearing the worst for the minute....

Laxgoalie1 said:
w00t 100 post!

Congrats :)

quake 4, fear, oblivion, and ut2007 are some of the games Im looking forward too.

If we are talking about consoles, then I have to go with The legend of zelda: twilight princess for the GC.

Yeah, I've heard a lot of hype about that game??? Can you give me any info on why everyone is looking forward to it so much??

Thanks!

Age Of Empires III: 18th October / 11th November
cant wait for AOE 3 im gonna be playing that game for ages....

Age of Empires 3 will rule all!!!!! Yeah, I love it. New graphics engine and strategy. It's even got its own soundtrack you can buy. Im' buying it as soon as I can pre order it. YEAH, yeeeehawwwwww. Age of Empires #1.

Uh-oh wait a minute, did I see right? Need for Speed Underground is coming out with another version? Yeehaawwwww, yeah that is number 2 on my list. Pre-order crazy.

I can't wait for Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood. It has such a awesome A.I. system...:) Quake 4 is gonna be awesome too, definately looking good. I wonder when Half-Life 2: Aftermath is gonna come out...

Back
Top Bottom